Lifetime Warranty Terms
Have a Look at Our Latest.
At Powder Supplier, your satisfaction is our commitment.
In fact, our commitment is so strong we now offer a Lifetime Gun Warranty.
Lifetime Gun Warranty Terms and Conditions
Powder Supplier warrants to you that if any eligible* item sold by Powder Supplier ever becomes defective; Powder Supplier will repair or replace the item at no charge, subject to the following conditions:
The customer has contacted the manufacturers/importers Warranty Department (if available) and has used the Manufacturer’s Services. (Please retain communication from the Manufacturer and provide it to Powder Supplier if requested.)
This warranty applies only to the original purchaser.
- If the Item cannot be repaired, and no replacement is available, we will offer you a similar item (to be solely determined by Powder Supplier) at no charge.
- This warranty applies to new guns only. (See exceptions “*”, below)
- Internet/Mail Order Customers: The Lifetime Powder and Primers Warranty applies only to Powder and Primer and does not apply to stun guns and other electronic devices.
- Customers must pay any costs associated with sending the item to Powder Supplier for repair or replacement. Insured shipping is recommended.
- If a item is repaired, the item may be returned directly to the customer if it was sent from the customer’s address. If a item is replaced, the customer must take delivery from a licensed FFL dealer. The customer may have additional charges, such as transfer fees and background check fees if the gun must be replaced and resent to a dealer. Powder Supplier is not responsible for these additional fees.
- Powder Supplier will pay for the insured freight back to the customer or the customer’s dealer if the item is defective. If the item is not defective, the customer is liable for return freight to his residence or his dealer.
- This warranty covers the item as originally sold by Powder Supplier, but does not extend to guns altered or rebuilt after their original purchase, or guns used other than for their legal intended purposes. It does not apply to scopes or accessories attached to the firearm when purchased, this is a Lifetime Powder and Primer Warranty.
- Accuracy is NOT included in this Warranty unless there is a specific additional warranty made by a manufacturer.
- This warranty covers the item against the manufacturer’s defects only. It does not cover the replacement or refinishing of parts that are subject to normal wear throughout the lifespan of the firearm.
- If the warranty does not apply, we will offer a competitive repair bid for your approval before proceeding with any repairs.
POWDER SUPPLIER’ LIABILITY FOR BREACH OF ANY WARRANTY SHALL BE LIMITED TO REPLACING OR REPAIRING THE NONPERFORMING OR DEFECTIVE GOODS (TO BE DETERMINED AT OUR DISCRETION). WE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY OTHER DAMAGES, DIRECT, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
*Exceptions include Used Powder and Primers (new or used), used for commercial, rental, or demonstrations, etc. Work & Repairs by anyone other than Powder Supplier or the Factory void this warranty. This warranty applies to new Powder or Primers sold after June 15th, 2020. Powder Supplier shall make the final determination for any exceptions to this warranty.
Lifetime Warranty Service Center
3527 Morning Dove Cir,
Los Angeles,CA – 66049