Terms and Conditions
All ammunition buyers must:
– Be at least 21 years of age for handgun ammunition and 18 years old for rifle ammunition
– Never have been convicted of a felony or crime punishable by imprisonment for a term exceeding one year
– Never been adjudicated as mentally defective or been committed to a mental institution
– Never have been a fugitive from justice, an unlawful user of any controlled substance
– Have not been dishonorably discharged from the Armed Forces
– Never have renounced his or her US citizenship
– Have not been convicted of a misdemeanor crime of domestic violence
– Never have been subject to a court order that restrains the person from harassing, stalking, or threatening an intimate partner or child
Powder & Primers purchases:
– All Powder & Primers not delivered to the actual purchaser in our retail store MUST be shipped to a Licensed FFL Dealer for transfer to the purchaser
– You must be 21 years old to purchase Powder & Primers and also 18 years old to purchase Powder & Primers
– Transfer fees are the responsibility of the purchaser and are not included in the price of the item
Returns, Claims and Cancellations:
Any damage or discrepancy to your order or shipment must be reported in writing, via our contact form, within 3 days of delivery of the package - We do not guarantee resolution of any claim if not reported within 3 days of delivery of the package - Any claim reported after 10 days of delivery will not be honored - Credit is available for returned items that are in brand new condition, unused and in the original packaging. All returned items subject to 10% restocking fee. - Credit will be issued after returned items are delivered to us and inspected - No claim can be made for returned items that are damaged in transit back to us or lost in shipping
- Original shipping cost and any associated fees will not be credited back - Return shipping cost is at original buyer's expense - No returns on loaded ammunition - No returns on boxed bullets (Hornady, Berger, Sierra, Speer, Etc.) - No returns on clearance items or knives - Once an order is placed, we have no obligation to cancel. Cancellation requests may be honored if the order has not yet entered our shipping process.
Refer to this link for more information on shipping restrictions: Shipping & Delivery.
Buyers and users assume all risk, responsibility and liability whatsoever for any and all injuries (including death), losses or damages to persons or property (including consequential damages), arising from the use of any product or data, whether or not occasioned by seller’s negligence or based on strict liability or principles of indemnity or contribution. It is the buyer’s responsibility to educate themselves in safety standards associated with handloading ammunition.
YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO AGREE TO THE ABOVE TERMS AND CONDITIONS PRIOR TO CHECKOUT